All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWho hasn't heard of the famous Antwerp Six? They have become recognized names in the fashion world and Belgium has plenty more budding new talent waiting to follow in their footsteps. However, the current ecomic climate is changing rapidly; globalization and growing competition are increasingly important factors to survival within this fast-moving industry. Luxury brands and major chain stores are taking over the market; digitalization and online sales are turning traditional-value chains on their head and the need for sustainability is becoming a priority. This invaluable book offers the kwledge and skills that the fashion sector needs, to take advantage of these trends: financial management, internationalization strategies, fashion marketing and social media, production and distribution.
- Author BiographyAnnick Schramme is a professor and the coordinator of the Masters course in Cultural Management at the University of Antwerp and the Antwerp Management School. She occupies various executive positions in the cultural sector in Belgium and The Netherlands. Francesca Rinaldi studied economics at the Bocconi University in Milan. She does research on strategic management in the creative and fashion industry. Karina Nobbs teaches Fashion marketing at GCU in London.
- Author(s)Annick Schramme,Francesca Rinaldi,Karinna Nobbs
- Date of Publication27/07/2014
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationTielt
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- Content Notecolour illustrations, figures
- Weight930 g
- Width213 mm
- Height263 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $88.25
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.09
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.35
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.