All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEach page features faint croquis (figure templates) that disappear from view when scanned or photocopied. There's also room to jot tes or glue in fabric swatches plus helpful resources at back.
- Author BiographyTAMAR DANIEL Noticing the need for fashion flats templates, she created Hokey Croquis, a line of tools for fashion designers, which receives specific consumer feedback along with monthly input from an advisory board, which includes fashion illustrators and bloggers, designers at Nacisco Rodriguez, Anthropologie, Alice and Olivia, Elie Tahari, and Helmut Lang, and also students and teachers.
- Author(s)Tamar Daniel
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication16/03/2011
- FormatOther book format
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Note400 black-and-white line drawings
- Weight771 g
- Width215 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.