All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $71.95
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.55
- AU $45.90Trending at AU $53.94
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $36.08Trending at AU $41.04
- AU $10.95Trending at AU $14.32
About this product
- DescriptionBe the fashion stylist of your very own Spring/Summer collection. Sticker, draw, style! Put together super-stylish sticker looks and learn how to draw and design your own clothes and figures, inspired by beautiful illustrations from Missy McCullough. Fashion Stylist Spring/Summer Collection is also bursting with fab facts about the fashion world to wow your friends. With more than 200 stickers plus a unique pull-out runway poster to showcase your dream designs.
- Author BiographyAnna Claybourne is a children's author who has written many nonfiction books on a wide variety of topics. She has a special interest in clothes design. Missy McCullough was born and raised in Los Angeles. Her work has been featured on NBC's Today Show and the Daily Candy Everywhere Edition. Missy is also a regular contributor to NYLON magazine and other international publications. Missy loves combining Indian ink and watercolor to create colorful and detailed illustrations.
- Author(s)Anna Claybourne,Missy McCullough
- PublisherLaurence King
- Date of Publication23/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLaurence King
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width234 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.