Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is designed to introduce undergraduate students to the central concepts of fashion trend analysis and forecasting. Exploring the roles of both consumers and industry personnel as product developers, gatekeepers, and promoters of fashion trends, the book demonstrates how and why forecasting is vital to successful product and brand development. Fashion Trends: Analysis and Forecasting covers a wide range of key topics such as the impact of fashion consumption on the environment, ecomic development, and socio-cultural change as well as the impact of social responsibility and the digital consumer on current fashion trends. Designed to aid teaching and learning, each chapter includes key words, summaries, engaging case studies, discussion questions, and suggested class activities. Using this book as a guide, students will develop an understanding of the process, methods and influence of trend analysis and forecasting for the fashion business and will be encouraged to think through the core issues creatively. An essential text for students of fashion and design.
- Author BiographyEundeok Kim is Associate Professor in the Department of Retail Merchandising and Product Development at Florida State University. Ann Marie Fiore is Professor in the Department of Apparel Educational Studies and Hospitality Management at Iowa State University. Hyejeong Kim is Assistant Professor in the Department of Consumer Affairs at Auburn University.
- Author(s)Ann Marie Fiore,Eundeok Kim,Hyejeong Kim
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleUnderstanding Fashion
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Note35 bw illus
- Weight544 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.