All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fun introduction to design opens the world of style to budding fashionistas! Bestselling art instructor Chris Hart t only gives step-by-step instructions on drawing figures from many points of view and in varying poses, he explains the tricks of the trade: how to dress your figure; render colour, texture and print; and create accessories, hairstyles and makeup looks. An overview of tools, materials and essential skills will help you bring your creative vision to life!
- Author BiographyRenowned for his friendly, accessible teaching style, Chris Hart is the world's bestselling author of drawing, manga and cartooning books, which have sold over three million copies in English and been translated into more than 20 languages.
- Author(s)Chris Hart
- PublisherSixth and Spring Books
- Date of Publication16/01/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSixth and Spring Books
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes illustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $32.08
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $33.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.