All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $26.42Trending at AU $26.98
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $36.21
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $36.59
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $33.54
- AU $23.48Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $33.70
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $33.15
About this product
- DescriptionThroughout, Lovegren supplements recipes - some mouth-watering, some appalling - from classic cookbooks and family magazines with humorous anecdotes that chronicle how society and kitchen techlogy influenced the way we lived and how we ate. Equal parts American and culinary history, Fashionable Food examines our collective past from the kitchen counter. Even if it's been a while since you last had Tang Pie and your fondue set is collecting dust in the back of the cupboard, Fashionable Food will inspire, entertain, and inform.
- Author BiographyA culinary historian and food writer, Sylvia Lovegren is an avid collector and reader of old cookbooks and has contributed to American Heritage and the Oxford Encyclopedia of Food and Drink in America.
- Author(s)Sylvia Lovegren
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication07/06/2005
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note35halftones, 7line drawings
- Weight910 g
- Width186 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.