All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume presents papers delivered at the 24th Annual Klutznick Harris Symposium, held at Creighton University in October 2011. The contributors look at all aspects of the intimate relationship between Jews and clothing, through case studies from ancient, medieval, recent, and contemporary history. Papers explore topics ranging from Jewish leadership in the textile industry, through the art of fashion in 19th century Vienna, to the use of clothing as a badge of ethnic identity, in both secular and religious contexts.
- Author BiographyLeonard J. Greenspoon is Professor of Classical and Near Eastern Studies and of Theology and holds the Klutznick Chair in Jewish Civilization at Creighton University.
- PublisherPurdue University Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationWest Lafayette
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPurdue University Press
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white)
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byLeonardj Greenspoon
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.