All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title features 11 original, high-fashion garments to knit with your arms - needles required! It takes the popular arm knitting trend beyond scarves to the next level. It includes a thorough introductory technique section. Arm knitting is longer just about making infinity scarves and cowls - it is the perfect technique to create one-of-a-kind, high-fashion garments that you'll love to wear and show off, for a fraction of the cost. Introduced with a thorough technique section, these 11 colourful projects use stylish yarn and invative designs to ensure you have the latest look in knitwear right at your fingertips!
- Author BiographyLinda Zemba Burhance is a natural born knitter. Whilst at university, she won Outstanding U.S. Student Designer and shared the stage with Ralph Lauren, Gianni Versace, Perry Ellis and Alexander Julian. After graduating with a degree in Fashion Design, Linda became Fashion Editor for a national yarn and knitting needle company: Susan Bates.
- Author(s)Linda Zemba Burhance
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication29/01/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Weight127 g
- Width215 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.