All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $70.55
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.30
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $68.17
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $32.91
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.36
- AU $67.59Trending at AU $76.01
About this product
- DescriptionIn Fassbinder, Christian Thomsen, a close friend of the director, illuminates Fassbinder's body of work while revealing his insider views of a man who, despite a furious temper, manic working habits, and rampant drug addiction, supported an extended family- including his mother, a string of male lovers, lovelorn women, and even a pair of frustrated wives-with his intoxicating and prolific imagination. This book, like Fassbinder's often-used image of the mirror, brilliantly reflects the sexual, political, and overwhelmingly human contradictions inherent in the life of this intensely creative man and the remarkable films he directed.
- Author BiographyChristian Braad Thomsen is a Danish filmmaker and scholar.
- Author(s)Christian Braad Thomsen
- PublisherUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Date of Publication13/02/2003
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width146 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.