All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
About this product
- DescriptionFrom morning treats like crumpets, muffins and sticky breads to savory and nutritious multigrains and dark ryes, Fast Breads teaches mastery of breadmaking - without spending hours doing it. SALES HANDLE: Elir's baking books have sold over 198,000 copies combined. She's a trusted entity, and this is her take on baking bread easily and quickly. * We have a track record with baking books by Elir Klivans: Her titles include Cupcakes, Big Fat Cookies, and Essential Chocolate Chip Cookbook. ** Elir is a well-connected food writer with the Washington Post and Bon Appetit. ** There's an interest in -knead, fast bread recipes, evidenced by several other books on the subject with strong numbers (see competition).
- Author BiographyAuthor: Elinor Klivans Location: Portland, Maine Availability: will promote the book in months around publication date Bio: Elinor Klivans is a notable cookbook author and food writer who has published articles for Bon Appetit, Fine Cooking, Cooking Pleasures, and the Washington Post, among others. Her most recent cookbooks include Pot Pies, Big Fat Cookies, and Cupcakes!. A former pastry chef, she is a member of the International Association of Culinary Professionals and lives in Camden, Maine.
- Author(s)Elinor Klivans
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication21/09/2010
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Out-of-print date08/05/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width201 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.