All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionUlcerative colitis and Crohn's disease, referred to collectively as inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), are chronic debilitating disorders. IBD, particularly Crohn's disease, is increasing everywhere, most tably in the Western world where about 1 in 200 people w has the condition. This highly readable, 'zippy' fourth edition of Fast Facts: Inflammatory Bowel Disease provides succinct yet thorough information that will aid early recognition of these disorders and their complications, alongside practical holistic management advice. So what's new in this edition? * Increased insight into the causes of IBD * New chapters on extraintestinal manifestations and management principles * Key information on the limitations and side effects of traditional treatment options * New and emerging drugs that target specific inflammatory pathways * An overview of specific management issues in elderly patients With important emphasis on the doctor-patient relationship and effective multidisciplinary services, Fast Facts: Inflammatory Bowel Disease is an invaluable resource for all primary care providers, hospital doctors in training, nurses, stoma therapists, dieticians, psychologists, counselors and social workers; in fact, all health professionals involved in the care of patients with IBD, as well as patients who wish to kw more about their condition.
- Author(s)David S. Rampton,Fergus Shanahan
- PublisherHealth Press Limited
- Date of Publication13/10/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationAbingdon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHealth Press Limited
- Width150 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.