All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.88Trending at AU $66.36
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.86
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.61
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.26
About this product
- DescriptionHow much of the world is covered in water? What is the deepest-living fish? How are waves caused? Why are coral reefs in danger? Take a journey beneath the waves and into the deep, and collect some bite-size facts about oceans, marine life, and sunken treasures along the way. Fast Facts is a new series of high-interest, lower reading ability books aimed at fact-hungry children who enjoy information books but may be less confident readers or have difficulty with the usual quantity and level of text aimed at their age group.
- Author BiographyThe Fast Facts series of books is written by a team of children's literacy experts in conjunction with specialist authors and subject consultants
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/11/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleFast Facts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKingfisher Books Ltd
- Weight173 g
- Width232 mm
- Height268 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.