All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.98
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis book helps you discover the easy way to create stunning fast-piece appliqued art quilts. You can discover how to create enchanting three-panel quilt designs with spectacular success using Rose's easy-to-learn Fast-Piece Applique method. Beginners and experts alike will enjoy these 11 inspiring patterns from talented designer Rose Hughes. You can: learn to simplify complex images and incorporate them into strong, striking quilts; make a single panel or several; and, display individually, in groupings, or stitched together into full quilts. Stitching and embellishing options add rich texture to your projects.
- Author BiographyRose Hughes first took up quilting in 2003, and has never looked back. She loves to share her quilting passion and travels the world providing entertainment and educational lectures.
- Author(s)Rose Hughes
- PublisherMartingale & Company
- Date of Publication26/03/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWoodinville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMartingale & Company
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight340 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.