Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the first to pay special attention to the combined issues of speed and numerical reliability in algorithm development. These two requirements have often been regarded as competitive, so much so that the design of fast and numerically reliable algorithms for large-scale structured systems of linear equations, in many cases, remains a significant open issue. Fast Reliable Algorithms for Matrices with Structure helps bridge this gap by providing the reader with recent contributions written by leading experts in the field. The authors deal with both the theory and the practice of fast numerical algorithms for large-scale structured linear systems. Each chapter covers in detail different aspects of the most recent trends in the theory of fast algorithms, with emphasis on implementation and application issues. Both direct and iterative methods are covered.
- PublisherSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1987
- SubjectComputing: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight634 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byA. H. Sayed,Thomas Kailath
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.