All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.29
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
About this product
- DescriptionFrom first sail to cruising a mid-sized sailboat, here is a how-to book tailored to would-be sailors with big dreams and little time Like the Fast Track to Cruising course, this book starts with the basics of sailing and moves the reader quickly through days ailing to cruising. The first half covers all the steps from learning to sail to live-a-board cruising in outline format, offering sypses of key information along that path. Each key point is cross-linked to a fuller exposition in the second half of the book, helping the reader to a fuller understanding of the concepts behind the techniques.
- Author BiographySteve Colgate founded the Offshore Sailing School in 1964, offering beginner through advanced sailing courses in Florida, the Caribbean, the Northeast, and the Midwest. Doris Colgate has been a sailor for more than 30 years.
- Author(s)Doris Colgate,Steve Colgate
- PublisherInternational Marine Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- SubjectWater Sports
- Place of PublicationRockport, ME
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInternational Marine Publishing Co
- Content Note200ill.
- Weight567 g
- Width215 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine10 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.