All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionProviding a -nsense introduction to fasting, this guide presents the physical, spiritual, and sociopolitical dimensions of this ancient practice. Short reflections from practitioners clarify misunderstandings about what fasting is and is t. The inclusion of a practical overview of the steps to conducting a fast round out a thorough exploration of a venerated practice.
- Author BiographyNiklaus Brantschen is a Zen master in the White Plum Sangha, the cofounder of both the Lassalle Zen lineage and the Lassalle-Institut, and the former director of Haus Bad Schonbrunn and Lassalle-Haus. He is an experienced seminar leader and the author of The Advantage of Being Good and On the Zen Path: A Christian Buddhist.
- Author(s)Niklaus Brantschen
- PublisherCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight134 g
- Width130 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.