Fasziniert Von Der Natur / Fascinated by Nature: Landschaften, Pflanzen Und Tiere in Der Tradition Chinesischer Und Japanischer Malerei Aus Der Sammlung Neumann-Ogando / Landscapes, Plants and Animals in the Tradition of Chinese and Japanese Painting from the Neumann-Ogando Collection by Professor Dietrich Neumann, Josefina Ogando (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionA fresh perspective on themes of nature in Eastern Asian painting, this accompaniment to the Neumann-Ogando Collection at the Museum for Asian Art and State Museum Berlin explores the historical, ecological, and biological significance of 16th- to 20th-century Chinese and Japanese art. The book also features a historical essay that thoroughly documents Asian art, beginning with the Tang Dynasty, and provides more than 50 individual descriptions of the included artworks.
- Author BiographyDietrich Neumann and Josefina Ogando are the owners of the Neumann-Ogando Collection.
- Author(s)Josefina Ogando,Professor Dietrich Neumann
- PublisherMichael Imhof
- Date of Publication28/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMichael Imhof
- Weight1043 g
- Width231 mm
- Height307 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.