All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $13.07Trending at AU $16.63
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
About this product
- DescriptionMore than sixty percent of Americans are over-weight, over-spent or over-stressed, and all three have increased significantly in just the last fifty years. While most of us tell ourselves we simply lack will-power, the real problem is the sea of temptations we swim in every day. No society in human history has experienced the abundance of cheap, unhealthy food, easy access to credit, pressures to spend and accumulate, and the never ending list of entertainments and distractions available to us. Living with this unprecedented amount of temptation has created the Never Eugh Mindset, where the antidote to discontent and unhappiness seems to be more - more spending, more eating, more scheduling. As a nation, we can't seem to get eugh. Fat, Broke, and Busy shows you how to effectively manage your health, wealth, and stress, and how to break out of the Never Eugh Mindset. You can: - Discover the three drives of behavior. - Take charge of your health, wealth, and stress. - Reprogram your mind so that your temptations longer tempt you. - Learn how to truly feel as though who you are and what you have is eugh.
- Author BiographyJeff Gaines is a speaker and consultant in the field of personal and corporate development. He has extensive experience working with people both personally and professionally, in both large and small groups and in a variety of venues. With a degree in Mechanical Engineering, six years of management experience in the IT field, another six years in various parts of the construction field, and over seventeen years of experience as a speaker and facilitator, Jeff brings a varied and deep field of experience to his clients. Some of his larger clients have been ESPN, Charles Schwab, NY Life, Yahoo, Head Start, Dunkin Brands, Aeropostale, Saks Fifth Avenue and Blackberry. Jeff has also worked with many small and mid-size companies as well as for-profit, non-profit and government agencies. Areas of expertise include Emotional Intelligence, management, leadership, motivation, communication, conflict management, customer service, sales, and employee wellness. He currently lives with his wife and son in the Minneapolis area. As a master facilitator and highly sought after public speaker, Jim Sorensen has designed and facilitated workshops and keynote presentations for more than 30 years. His audiences range from seasoned CEOs to new hires. He's delivered programs to small local clients as well as large organizations all over the globe. His clients include Fortune 100 corporations, government agencies, healthcare institutions, foundations, public schools, colleges, the armed forces and public seminars. Jim's delivery resonates with his audiences. His humorous and engaging style involves participants by creating an enjoyable and respectful environment in which to learn and improve their overall results. He has a unique ability to take complex information and deliver it in a way that is easy to understand and easy to apply to everyday situations. As a well known trainer of trainers, Jim has also taught facilitation and presentation skills for the past 22 years. Jim is also an accomplished artist and illustrator with seven books to his credit. He has been interviewed on over 50 talk shows. He currently lives in Snohomish, Washington with his wife and daughter.
- Author(s)Jeff Gaines,MR Jeff Gaines
- Date of Publication25/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.