Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.96Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionFat-burning is a revolutionary development in the history of slimming because it combines safe rapid weight loss with lasting results. The benefits include satisfactory weight reduction and the provision of all essential food groups. The technique bans hunger and boosts energy levels which means that the weight stays off, which helps establish healthier eating. This text contains a seven-day eating plan, along with hints and tips for getting the most out of fat-burning food.
- Author BiographyDr Caroline Shreeve has until recently been a doctor in the outback of Australia, having acquired a considerable track record both medically and as a health writer and journalist in the UK. While in Australia she became aware of fat burning food and diets which are used, principally to reduce the weight of patients needing surgery. Caroline has adapted the principles to achieve safe rapid weight loss for everyone.
- Author(s)Dr. Caroline Shreeve
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/01/2002
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date06/11/2012
- Content Note40 colour photographs, index
- Weight502 g
- Width198 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.