All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.53
- AU $11.09Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.27
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.01
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.68
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $12.40
About this product
- DescriptionCat's smart, sassy and funny, but thin she's t. Until her class science project. That's when she winds up doing an experiment--on herself. Before she kws it, Cat is living--and eating--like the hominids, our earliest human ancestors. True, chips or TV is a bummer and car is a pain, but healthful eating and walking everywhere do have their benefits. As the pounds drop off, the guys pile on. All this newfound male attention is eugh to drive a girl crazy! If only she weren't too busy hating Matt McKinney to tice. . . . This funny and thoughtful vel explores how girls feel about their bodies, and the ways they can best take care of their most precious resource: themselves. The paperback edition includes fun, tasty recipes and an interview with the author about her own experiences as an overweight teen.
- Author BiographyRobin Brande is a former trial attorney who is also the author of the young adult novel Evolution, Me & Other Freaks of Nature. Robin was herself an overweight teen, and knows that a smart girl can figure out a smart way to be fit. She lives in Tucson, Arizona. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Robin Brande
- Date of Publication13/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight295 g
- Width137 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.