All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.46
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $27.08
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.76
- AU $28.87Trending at AU $33.79
- AU $32.09Trending at AU $36.18
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $35.85
About this product
- DescriptionThis title comes with 200 low-fat and -fat authentic and delicious recipes from a region famous for long life and active health. It features 200 delicious and authentic dishes, adapted to make them low in fat where necessary, from Spain, France, Greece, Turkey, Italy and Morocco. It includes classic recipes for avgolemo, pistou, patatas bravas, ratatouille, kleftiko, lasagne, risotto, moussaka, paella, olive bread, granita and zabaglione. It contains expert advice on healthy eating, with guidelines for cutting down on fat while retaining essential taste, and all recipes contain nutritional tes, with at-a-glance fat and calorie counts. The Mediterranean is rewned for some of the most delicious recipes in the world, and this volume will show you that it is possible to enjoy low-fat versions of these best-loved foods, without compromising taste and enjoyment. After all, the people of the Mediterranean are famed for the healthiness of their diet. Sea bass in a salt crust, vegetable couscous, chicken casserole with spiced figs, lemon sorbet, and hazelnut meringues with nectarines are just a few of the indulgent and delicious recipes that this book has to offer. For food lovers who care about their health, this beautiful book provides fresh ideas that are easy to make and good for the heart.
- Author BiographyAnne Sheasby worked for several years as a home economist, before embarking on a successful career as a food writer. She has written and edited many cookbooks.
- Author(s)Anne Sheasby
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication26/06/2014
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteover 850 photographs
- Weight644 g
- Width171 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.