All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis issue of Clinics in Plastic Surgery offers the plastic surgeon (and facial plastic surgeon, reconstructive surgeon, burn surgeon, any surgeon working with face or body reconstruction or rejuvenation) an intensive review of all aspects of working with fat. The title succinctly sums it up that clinical applications, currently kwn concepts, and future expectations of working with fat for reconstructive or cosmetic surgery are presented here. The Editors and their selected are peerless in the field that focuses on biology of fat, adipose derived stem cells, and growth factors; harvesting, processing, and storage of harvested fat; how to maximize the results of fat grafting; and safety issues with fat grafting and growth factors. Practical clinical applications, currently kwn concepts, and future expectations of working with fat for reconstructive or cosmetic surgery are presented here. Because of the depth and comprehensiveness of the material presented by the experts in this field, this issues is presented in two parts; Part 1 topics include: Adipose Tissue and Stem/Progenitor Cells: Discovcery and Development; Cryopreservation of Adipose Tissue and Adipose Derived Stem Cells; Adipose Stem Cells: Biology, Safety, Regulation, and Regenerative Potential; History and Development of Fat Grafting: from Ram Fat to Stem Cells; Condensation of Tissue and Stem Cells for Fat Grafting; Can We STtandardize the Techniques for Fat Grafting; How Fat Survives and Remodels after Grafting; The Role of Fat Grafting in Facial Rejuvenation; Gluteal Augmentation with Fat Grafting-the Brazilian Buttock Technique: 30 Years' Experience; Fat Grafting for Treatment of Burns, Burn Scars, and other Difficult Wounds.
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication13/04/2015
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationSt Louis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.