All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors of Fat Quarterly , the wildly popular ezine on quilting, share the secrets of their quilting success in a collection of 60 quilt blocks and 12 quilts and projects, with a helpful introduction and coverage of basic techniques. Each chapter offers 10 colourful quilt blocks, instructions for a full-size quilt and a smaller project, plus all the necessary templates. Both a trusted guide and an inspirational workshop, this is a perfect resource for all quilters, especially members of traditional and online quilting bees.
- Author BiographyFat Quarterly is a quarterly ezine written largely by a group of four authors: John Adams lives in Cary, NC; Katy Jones and Brioni Greenberg live in West Yorkshire, England; and Natasha Bruecher lives in Berlin, Germany. While each member of the group has a personal blog, they all work to maintain a popular site and blog for their ezine, both with a vibrant online community and over 35,000 visits to their blog per month.
- Author(s)Brioni Greenberg,John Q. Adams,Katy Jones,Tacha Bruecher
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication12/07/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes illustrations, includes templates
- Weight526 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.47Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.