Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.63
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $114.18
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.73
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.35
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.69
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.47
About this product
- DescriptionMurder. Mayhem. Robots. Strippers. Thank you for calling tech support. Forget Silicon Valley - the information age was born in the late 1990s in Austin, Texas, ushered in by Elliot Storm, founder and president of Storm Computer Corporation. Phinnaeus Webb just started his job for Storm as a technical support specialist. But soon Phin has more questions than the hapless tech-weenies calling him for help. What is going on in the basement? Why are the hallways patrolled by a robotic spider? Why do Phin's fellow technicians (along with dancers from a local gentleman's club) keep disappearing? What does this have to do with Elliot Storm? And will Phin's computer skills be eugh to unravel all the tangled threads in time?
- Author BiographyDerek M. Dukes grew up in Austin, Texas, and was obviously scarred by the time he spent working in tech support during college.
- Author(s)Derek M Dukes
- Date of Publication18/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.