Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionDAVID CADY was minated for AUTHOR OF THE YEAR by Georgia Writers Association for his thriller THE HANDLER. Now enjoy, FATAL OPTION, the sequel to that page-turner, which picks up right where the first book ends and moves forward with the same fast-pace-action. The sequel begins when MATT FAGAN, who endangered his life while preventing the suicidal death of 300 cult members, believes that he has just killed his brother, EMMANUEL, the insane cult leader. However, Emmanuel is saved from a fiery death by his disciples. Once Emmanuel is nursed back to health, the vindictive leader begins his execution of revenge against Matt and everyone Matt loves. When the child of former cult member SARAH BRINDLE is abducted by a woman she recognizes from Emmanuel's cult, Sarah and her mother, MEDORA, call on Matt once again to find and rescue him. After Matt's adult son is shot while on patrol and his teenage son is kidnapped, Matt and his partner, LEAKY WATERS, must use all their skills to track down the predators through the backwaters along the Tennessee River. Through fast-moving flashbacks the story reveals Matt and Emmanuel's childhood in a snake-handling church, and how one critical decision by their father created horrifying life-changing events-events that lead to Matt being orphaned at the age of four, and Emmanuel being abused by a cruel stepfather-cruelty that spearheaded Emmanuel's own sadistic behavior. From MOUNTAIN LIFE Magazine: The vel is set in the Chattaoga area, the key portions of the story taking place in the mountains surrounding the Scenic City. There's plenty of action and the author's strong feel for the region shines through. -- This refers to THE HANDLER.
- Author BiographyDavid Cady grew up and still resides in North Georgia not far from Chattanooga and the Tennessee River where FATAL OPTION and THE HANDLER takes place. A graduate of Middle Tennessee and the University of Georgia, Mr. Cady was nominated in the First Novel category, Author of The Year by Georgia Writers Association in 2008. He is presently working on the trilogy to THE HANDLER and FATAL OPTION. Mr. Cady grew up in a neighborhood mostly owned and controlled by a religious cult in Dalton, Georgia. His father and uncle were Baptist ministers during David Cady's childhood, so he has deep insight into the dealing of Cults and Southern Religion.
- Author(s)David Cady
- Date of Publication12/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight463 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.