All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<i>Fatal Vision </i>is the electrifying true story of Dr. Jeffrey MacDonald, the handsome, Princeton-educated physician convicted of savagely slaying his young pregnant wife and two small children, murders he vehemently denies committing. Bestselling author Joe McGinniss chronicles every aspect of this horrifying and intricate crime, and probes the life and psyche of the magnetic, all-American Jeffrey MacDonald, a golden boy who seemed destined to have it all. The result is a penetration to the heart of darkness that enshrouded one of the most complex criminal cases ever to capture the attention of the American public. It is a haunting, stunningly suspenseful work that reader will be able to forget.
- Author Biography<b>Joe McGinniss </b>is the author of eleven other non-fiction works and one novel.
- Author(s)Joe McGinniss
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white plates
- Weight522 g
- Width109 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine51 mm
Most relevant reviews
- 310meadows07 Feb, 2017by
A comprehensive and thorough treatment of a notorious murder case in the USA. Hard to put down.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.