All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $27.08Trending at AU $27.49
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $12.78
- AU $41.61Trending at AU $46.55
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.59
- AU $12.50Trending at AU $13.20
- AU $18.53Trending at AU $25.79
- AU $23.07Trending at AU $30.59
About this product
- DescriptionThree time Formula One World Champion Ayrton Senna died on 1 May 1994. His car crashed into a concrete barrier while he was leading the 1994 San Mari Grand Prix at the Autodromo Enzo e Di Ferrari in Italy. This book tells the full story of this fatal weekend.
- Author(s)Tom Rubython
- PublisherMyrtle Press
- Date of Publication02/11/2015
- SubjectUnclassifiable: no BIC
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMyrtle Press
- Content Note32 pages of colour photographs
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.