All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.98
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionIn Fathering Matters, Maureen Rank details the Four Empowerments -- involvement, warmth, discipline and launching -- through which fathers shape their daughters' success at life, love, work and faith. Then she provides an insightful roadmap for women to regain the empowerment they missed if fathering failed. A practical and encouraging guide to confidence and strength.
- Author BiographyMaureen Rank is author or co-author of fourteen personal growth books with combined sales of over half a million copies. In Fathering Matters she has created a very readable marriage of psychological research with the stories of more than 25 women to produce an easy-to-follow guide for women who seek greater success in life, love and work.
- Author(s)Maureen Rank
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.