Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $5.72Trending at AU $8.52
- AU $70.49Trending at AU $79.52
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis book isn't just for fathers, but it isn't for everyone. It might be for you if you've ever changed jobs, moved out of one home into ather, or had to explain the dead fish to a three-year-old. It might be for you if you are still eugh of a child to ride the roller coasters, go sledding in the winter, or toss food up the air so you can (try to) catch it on the way down. If you go to weddings, if you dread the day your dog may be put down, or losing loved ones, you might want to read this. If you are older than fourth grade and kw the real truth about Santa Claus, read this. If you're t sure, have someone else read it and decide for you.
- Author(s)Kevin Redman
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.