Fathers' Rights: Hard-Hitting and Fair Advice for Every Father Involved in a Custody Dispute by Jeffery M. Leving, Kenneth Dachman (Paperback, 1998)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMillions of fathers are currently embroiled in the fight of their lives to win custody of their children. Wounded by the acrimony and greed that often accompany divorce proceedings, many wonder if they will ever again be an important part of their sons' and daughters' lives. With this landmark book, rewned men's rights attorney Jeffery M. Leving offers disenfranchised fathers true hope and meaningful advice certain to save years of anguish and possibly thousands of dollars.Drawing on more than fifteen years of frontline experience, Leving leads fathers through every twist and turn of the legal system and shows them how to protect their rights (and their children's),both before and during divorce litigation.This authoritative and accessible book covers every aspect of the custody process, including protecting the parent/child relationship as a breakup occurs finding a competent and sympathetic lawyer drafting a Shared Parenting Agreement demonstrating parental competence when falsely accused of abuse avoiding parental alienation determining when to settle and when to litigate techniques for dealing effectively with psychologists, social workers, and other domestic relations experts and much more. Illustrated with vivid real-life examples, Jeffery Leving and Kenneth Dachman's practical guide is essential reading for the scores of American fathers routinely excluded from their children's lives by a biased legal system in which avarice and recrimination too often overwhelm compassion and justice.
- Author BiographyJeffery Leving conducts men's rights seminars and his Chicago law firm concentrates on matrimonial cases, representing men almost exclusively.Kenneth A. Dachman, Ph.D., is a psychologist and teacher at Roosevelt University in Chicago.
- Author(s)Jeffery M. Leving,Kenneth Dachman
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication02/05/1998
- SubjectLaw for the Layman
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Books
- Weight226 g
- Width137 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.