All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionGiven the notorious reputation that African men have of being patriarchal and often not paying serious attention to their female offspring, the subject of African men's attitudes to their daughters has also been neglected in the field of African family studies. By combining essays from women about their African fathers and vice versa, this anthology not only provides a significant set of insights into the relationship between fathers and daughters but also explores the gap in the perception of African fatherhood.
- Author(s)Ato Quayson
- PublisherAyebia Clarke Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication16/10/2008
- Place of PublicationBanbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAyebia Clarke Publishing Ltd
- Weight320 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.