All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a comprehensive guide to fault injection techniques used to evaluate the dependability of a digital system. The description and the critical analysis of different fault injection techniques and tools are authored by key scientists in the field of system dependability and fault tolerance.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/12/2010
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleFrontiers in Electronic Testing
- Series Part/Volume Number23
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight397 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byAlfredo Benso,Paolo Prinetto
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2003
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.