All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $40.15Trending at AU $49.50
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $48.35
- AU $10.51Trending at AU $14.12
- AU $17.92Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $12.43Trending at AU $23.76
About this product
- DescriptionNormally, the arrival of an art exhibition at the Mayville Heights library would be cause for celebration. But thanks to the overbearing curator and high-tech security system that comes with it, Kathleen's life has been completely disrupted. Even Owen and Hercules have been affected, since their favorite human doesn't seem to have a spare moment to make their favorite fish crackers or listen to Barry Manilow. But when Kathleen stops by the library late one night and finds the curator sprawled on the floor-and the exhibition's most valuable sketch missing-it's suddenly time to canvass a crime scene. Now Kathleen, her detective boyfriend Marcus, and her clever cats have to sniff out a murderous thief, before anyone else has a brush with death.
- Author BiographySofie Kelly is the New York Times bestselling author of the Magical Cats series. She also writes the Second Chance Cat Mystery series as Sofie Ryan. A mixed-media artist, Sofie lives on the East Coast with her husband and daughter. Visit her at sofiekelly.com. Actress and director Cassandra Campbell has narrated nearly two hundred audiobooks and has received multiple Audie Awards and more than twenty AudioFile Earphones Awards, including for Orange Is the New Black by Piper Kerman.
- Author(s)Sofie Kelly
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication06/10/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleMagical Cats
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Weight72 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Narrator(s)Cassandra Campbell
- Format DetailsMP3 format
- Running Time532
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.