Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.34
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionThe colours, textures, and versatility of polymer clay make it a perfect medium for creating faux surfaces. These 30 recipes for special finishing, shaping, baking, and molding techniques will magically transform polymer's appearance. This book allows to: craft gorgeous faux gemstones, including tiger eye, jade, or malachite; and fool the eye with imitation metals - pewter, Balinese silver, verdigris copper, even rusted steel. The must-have naturals are here, from bone to leather, or make simulated agate, slate, or marble. You will find information on all the types of polymer clay, from translucent ones to some with mica powder, and learn how to use paints, inks, wax compounds, and confetti to enhance the surface.
- Author(s)Irene Semanchuk Dean
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication02/02/2006
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Out-of-print date18/01/2010
- Content Note278 full colour photographs
- Weight544 g
- Width215 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.