All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.48
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.11
- AU $7.84Trending at AU $8.30
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $33.20
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.60
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $30.97
About this product
- DescriptionOne pretty little doll with 8 costumes invites youngsters to enter the wonderful make-believe world of their favorite storybook heroines. Includes outfits for Dorothy in The Wizard of Oz, Becky Thatcher of Tom Sawyer fame, Alice (in Wonderland), an airborne Wendy Darling from Peter Pan, Anne (of Green Gables), Heidi, and Pollyanna.
- Author BiographyOne of the leading authorities on fashion history, Tom Tierney created over 150 paper doll books for Dover Publications. With subjects ranging from U.S. Presidents to popular movie stars, Mr. Tierney's books are famous for being carefully researched and meticulously rendered. His releases are prized by fashion professionals, collectors, and paper doll lovers all over the world.
- Author(s)Tom Tierney
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/03/2003
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleDover Paper Dolls
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight99 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Most relevant reviews
- 2011susanne201121 Jul, 2016by
This is lovely book, very well drawn and nice colours. The cut outs are quite hard for younger children and wouldn't recommend for children under 8 years old.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.