Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionLet Fay show you how to impress with stress in the kitchen. Mumsnet Best Cookbook winner is back with over 100 deliciously easy and simple recipes that will keep your family and friends coming back for more. Fay Ripley kws how busy life can get. As a working mum-of-two and actress, she's juggled the needs of family, children and friends for years - and in the process has developed fail-proof recipes that dazzle every diner. Fay kws there are times when you need to throw everything in one pot and let it bubble away while you get on with other things - that's the beauty of Spiced Chicken with Apricot Rice. And Crispy Sesame Kale is the perfect way to make a Sunday roast go the extra mile, should you find yourself having to feed unexpected guests. Whether you're looking for a show-stopping dessert like Hazelnut and Raspberry Pavlova, a deceptively speedy lunch like Sweetcorn and Mint Fritters with Griddled Halloumi or a mouthwatering main such as Steak with Red Wine and Rosemary Sauce, Fay makes it easy. This is food that's great for them to eat and you to cook.
- Author BiographyFay Ripley is a popular actress and acclaimed food writer. Author of two bestselling cookbooks she won Mumsnet Best Cookbook Award in 2011. Fay lives in London with her husband and two children.
- Author(s)Fay Ripley
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication13/03/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Content Note80 col illus
- Weight990 g
- Width195 mm
- Height252 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.