All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRage, terror, and redemption: these are the stones upon which F. Paul Wilson builds the concluding chapter of Repairman Jack: The Early Years, the prequel trilogy focusing on the formative years of Wilson's globally popular supernatural troubleshooter.The strands of Jack's life, established in the first two books, Cold City and Dark City, are w woven into a complete pattern. Centered around an obscure group of malcontents intent on creating a terrible explosion in New York City in 1993, Fear City shows the final stages of young Jack becoming Repairman Jack. It is a dark and terrible story, full of plots and needless mayhem, with secret agents, a freelance torturer, a secret society as old as human history, love, death, and a very bleak triumph. Jack threads his way through this intricate maze, as people he loves are stripped away from him in a way that presages the later epic series of vels. This edition of the book is the deluxe, tall rack mass market paperback.
- Author BiographyF. PAUL WILSON, the New York Times bestselling author of the Repairman Jack novels, lives in Wall, New Jersey. In 2008, he won the Bram Stoker Award for Lifetime Achievement.
- Author(s)F Paul Wilson
- PublisherTor Books
- Date of Publication06/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleRepairman Jack Novels
- Series Part/Volume Number18
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTor Books
- Weight272 g
- Width104 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsTall rack paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.63
- AU $86.77Trending at AU $95.16
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.93
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.68Trending at AU $16.47
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.