All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionTwo Australian naturopathic doctors discovered that their clients were in 'fat storage mode' most of the time even when the client complied with a low calorie diet. The cause was a combined affect of 4 factors that can be summarized with the acronym FEAR. An important discovery was how any combination of these factors could keep anyone in 'fat storage mode' and prevent effective weight loss. Ather important discovery was that having key nutrients in your diet didn't mean that you were actually absorbing them or utilizing them in your body. This means that the amount of calories that you consume is t the direct cause of weight gain or weight loss. In fact, people who consume very small amounts of food can still gain weight if they are in 'fat storage mode'. FEAR Made You Fat & Not Calories provides an easy to use, structured approach to achieving fast weight loss while you still enjoy eating. The common question of how do I lose weight is solved and you get lasting and healthy loss of fat. Ease of implementation is what has made this book popular. Implementing change is never easy and the authors have included ways to resolve emotional issues, gain control of your life and make effective and lasting changes. Some clients had developed chronic diseases like cancer, diebetes, arthritis and cardiovascular disease as a result of the four elements of FEAR. For these clients a process of converting a 'Disease State' into a 'Healthy State' was developed and is outlined in the book. Read this book, implement the changes, lose weight quick, use the best diet, and enjoy the new you.
- Author BiographyRon Fisher and Caryn Wichmann are both qualified naturopathic doctors and are registered in Australia as naturopaths and nutritionists. They are the founders and principals of the Perpetual Wellbeing Clinic which is a Naturopathic and Nutritional Medicine clinic in the city of Brisbane, Australia. Their formal qualifications are: Ronald Fisher, N.D, BHSc(Nat), GradDipBus(Acc), ATMS, CPA, FAICD Caryn Wichmann, N.D, BHSc(Nut), BHSc(Nat), ANTA While treating clients at the Perpetual Wellbeing Clinic, Ron & Caryn would regularly come across people with complicated health issues that could not be resolved by conventional drug treatment or by traditional natural medicines. They made a decision to devote hours of unpaid research to each one of these cases to find out what was the underlying cause and come up with solutions. The result of this work was creative solutions to health problems and a dramatic improvement in the treatment protocols that were used for all their clients. Ron & Caryn decided to spread the results of their work more broadly by publishing several books including this book on weight loss and others covering most areas of natural medicine including cancer, gastrointestinal diseases and depression.
- Author(s)Ronald J Fisher Nd
- Date of Publication26/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.