All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a 26 lesson devotional on Scriptures commanding, Fear Not. There is a key verse, a narrative, and a prayer. The devotionals are meant to encourage and build faith, and dispel fear through the Word and love of God.
- Author BiographyPatsy was born in Peoria, Illinois into a Missouri Synod Lutheran home. Her family attended worship and Sunday school each Sunday. She attended Christ Lutheran School for first to eighth grades where she learned the foundations of the Christian faith. Patsy accepted Jesus as her personal Savior at a youth group Bible study at age thirteen. Desiring to serve God with her life she began teacher training at Concordia Lutheran Junior College in Ann Arbor, Michigan. After one year she returned home to marry her high school boyfriend. The marriage ended in divorce after five years. God worked this mistake for good. Patsy had moved to De Soto, Illinois where the Methodist church had just had a revival and many people had been filled with the Holy Spirit. Patsy's sister-in-law, Karen Crow invited her to special meetings where Patsy also received the baptism in the Holy Spirit. Patsy attended Christ For the Nations Institute in Dallas, Texas where she received an A. A. in Practical Theology. She then moved to Tulsa, Oklahoma to help care for her cousin who was suffering with breast cancer. While in Tulsa, Patsy was invited to Victory Christian Center. She became involved with Home Fellowship groups. This is where she met Lee and Sue Boss who planted the seed of looking up the Fear Not verses. In 1987 Patsy returned to Peoria where she met her husband Dennis. They married in 1997. After her mother's death in 1999 Patsy returned to school to complete her education. She attended Lincoln College and Seminary where she earned a B. A. in Christian Leadership and Management and an M. A. in Worship Studies. Patsy and Dennis are part of Warriors For Christ International Church in Peoria, Illinois. Patsy has more books in the works. She is available to share her testimony or teach about praise and worship. Contact her at 2022 W. Edna Ct., West Peoria, IL 61604 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author(s)Patsy Ann Holtman-Isaacs
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.