Consider these sponsored items
- AU $29.99
- AU $26.95Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI had always believed my father capable of a massacre. Whenever I heard on the news that there had been a killing spree, I would hold my breath, unable to relax until it was clear that it couldn't have been him. That's paraid, I kw, but it's inevitable if you grew up the way I did. Randolph insists he had a rmal childhood, though his father kept thirty loaded guns in the house. Now he has an attractive, intelligent wife and two children, enjoys modest success as an architect and has just moved into a beautiful flat in a respectable part of Berlin. Life seems perfect-until his wife, Rebecca, meets the man living in the basement below. Their downstairs neighbour is friendly at first, but soon he starts to frighten them-and when Randolph fails to act, the situation quickly spins out of control.
- Author BiographyDirk Kurbjuweit is deputy editor-in-chief at Der Spiegel, where he has worked since 1999, and divides his time between Berlin and Hamburg. He has received numerous awards for his writing, including the Egon Erwin Kisch Prize for journalism, and is the author of seven critically acclaimed novels, many of which, including Fear, have been adapted for film, television and radio in Germany. Fear is the first of his works to be translated into English.
- Author(s)Dirk Kurbjuweit
- PublisherText Publishing Co
- Date of Publication30/01/2017
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2017
- ImprintThe Text Publishing Company
- Weight384 g
- Width156 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Translated byImogen Taylor
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $13.85
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $12.58Trending at AU $14.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.