All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSomething fishy is at work in COAST CITY. A new super-villain rises from the peaceful waters - the SHARK, who uses telepathy and oceanic powers to feed off the citizens' frenzy and fright. Luckily, citizen HAL JORDAN is secretly hero GREEN LANTERN. His power ring should be able to liquidate the SHARK's watery weapons. But when the slippery predator sends a monstrous tsunami toward the city, can the Emerald Crusader stop the mounting wave of fear?
- Author BiographyLaurie Sutton has read comics since she was a kid. She grew up to become an editor for Marvel, DC Comics, Starblaze, and Tekno Comics. She has written Adam Strange for DC, Star Trek: Voyager for Marvel, plus Star Trek: Deep Space Nine and Witch Hunter for Malibu Comics. There are long boxes of comics in her closet where there should be clothing and shoes. Laurie has lived all over the world, and currently resides in Florida. Dan Schoening was born in Victoria, B.C. Canada. From an early age, Dan has had a passion for animation and comic books. Currently, Dan does freelance work in the animation and game industry and spends a lot of time with his lovely little daughter, Paige.
- Author(s)Laurie S. Sutton
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication15/02/2012
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Series TitleDC Super Heroes: Green Lantern
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width129 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dan Schoening
- Format DetailsSewn
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.96
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.26
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.96
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.20
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.52
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.76
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.