CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionFearless Critic restaurant guides offer brutally honest reviews from undercover chefs and food nerds dining incognito and are totally supported by user funding rather than paid advertisements. The Fearless Critic is utterly unique in its candour, its rigor, its irreverent lack of deference to the sacred cows, and its devotion to finding a city's best food, wherever it may lie. Each review is a full-page long and includes a food rating out of 10, a feel rating out of 10, and practical information about the restaurant. The handy reference section lists all restaurants by cuisine, neighbourhood, and special features and offers a specific guide for vegetarians. Over just entertaining reads, these are essential references for anyone who eats out. The definitive restaurant guide to the Seattle area, this book includes over 300 reviews by a panel of local critics and undercover chefs, covering every corner of Seattle's vast dining scene.
- Author BiographyRobin Goldstein is an author and a travel writer. He is the coauthor of The Beer Trials and The Wine Trials. He is a contributor to the New York Times ' Freakonomics blog and has written for more than 30 Fodor's travel guides. He has a certificate in cooking from the French Culinary Institute in New York City and a Wine and Spirit Education Trust certificate for advanced wine and spirits study. He lives in Oakland, California.
- Author(s)Robin Goldstein
- PublisherFearless Critic Media
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- SubjectWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFearless Critic Media
- Weight255 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.