All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs the workforce ages and younger trainers and managers emerge, facilitation skills take on a new importance and, with the increased use of social networks, new facilitation skills are needed. Written by two facilitation gurus, this book shows how to make any learning environment come alive. It outlines proven guidelines any trainer can use to unify groups, inspire creativity, and get audiences, teams, and colleagues to speak up, talk back, participate, and engage in meetings.
- Author BiographyCyndi Maxey, CSP, owns Maxey Creative Inc., a communication consulting firm. She is a professional speaker, facilitator and coach and holds the Certified Speaking Professional designation with National Speakers Association. Kevin E. O'Connor, CSP, is a speaker, consultant, and teaches graduate and undergraduate classes at Chicago's Loyola University and Columbia College of Chicago. Kevin is also a Certified Speaking Professional.
- Author(s)Cyndi Maxey,Kevin O'Connor
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication10/05/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width179 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.61Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.