All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs Jack Nicklaus once observed, fear is the golfer's greatest enemy. It can turn you from a brilliant shot-maker on the practice range into an incompetent hack on the course. Most golfers understand this, but do t have the tools to overcome it. That's where pioneering sports psychologist Dr Gio Valiante comes in. Having studied the sources of an athlete's fear and its physiological and neurological impact on performance, he has developed a groundbreaking programme for conquering it. Emphasising the need to replace a fixation-on-results with a commitment to mastery of one's body and one's mind, Valiante's approach will help golfers reach their true potential. Through concrete confidence and mastery drills, he presents specific ways to break free of fear's grasp and perform at your best - even under the most extreme pressure. Fearless Golf is the ultimate guide to the mental game.
- Author BiographyDr Gio Valiante has worked with many of golf's most successful players, including Justin Rose, Jack Nicklaus, Justin Leonard, Davis Love III and Matt Kuchar. He has become the most successful sport psychologist on the PGA Tour. He was named one of the 40 most influential people in golf under age 40 by Golf magazine in 2011. He is a professor at Rollins College in Winter Park, Florida.
- Author(s)Gio Valiante
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication11/07/2013
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Weight262 g
- Width126 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.