Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.14
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $43.47Trending at AU $44.45
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.33
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.61
About this product
- DescriptionWith her acclaimed Fearless Living program, Rhonda Britten has helped thousands of people let go of indecision, gain clarity of purpose, and take life-changing risks. With inspiring true stories, self-affirmations, and exercises, she exposes the roots of fear and gives the reader tools to move beyond them. The result is a practical step-by-step guide that gives the reader a world of unlimited possibilities.
- Author BiographyRhonda Britten can be seen life-coaching five days a week on NBC's Starting Over (winner of a 2005 Emmy Award), as well as in the U.K. on Channel 5's Help Me Rhonda and on PBS. As the founder of the Fearless Living Institute, she trains life coaches, facilitates workshops, and speaks internationally. She is the author of Fearless Living, Fearless Loving and Change Your Life in 30 Days.
- Author(s)Rhonda Britten
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication13/04/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerigee Books,U.S.
- Weight304 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.