Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the unconventional story of a teenaged entrepreneur who grew a successful business against all odds. It offers a unique perspective, detailing how a kid can start a business, make every mistake in the book (literally), and keep going. After reading this book, will you learn how to be the next Steve Jobs, Richard Branson, or Mark Zuckerberg? No, because that has already been done. If you are on the edge, dreaming about owning a business, the only way to kw if you can do it is to conquer every imaginable fear and simply get it done. This is t a steps-to-success book or a sappy it's so easy everyone can do it book. In reality, being an entrepreneur is so rewarding that I wish everyone could experience what it's like to own their own business, but more importantly find a job they love.
- Author BiographyChris is a 23-year-old farmer, entrepreneur, writer, speaker, consultant, pumpkin carver, and sand castle builder. He owns Grant Family Farm in Massachusetts, just north of Boston. They specialize in growing unique vegetables, cut flowers, and pasture-raised eggs for farmers' markets in Eastern Massachusetts. Chris is the proud product of an agricultural education, the Boy Scouts of America, the National FFA Organization (Future Farmers of America), the Stockbridge School of Agriculture, the University of Massachusetts Amherst, and two hardworking parents.
- Author(s)Christopher Michael Grant
- PublisherChristopher M. Grant
- Date of Publication22/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChristopher M. Grant
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.