All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on core issues related to human suffering: the mind that doesn't Kw Thyself , and the emotions that create terrifying imbalance and unhappiness. The author, a spiritual teacher for over 35 years details the workings of mind and emotions, offering practical interventions for when the mind or emotions are raging out of control.
- Author BiographyLee Lozowick has been teaching in the Western Baul tradition for over thirty years. He is the spiritual son of Yogi Ramsuratkumar, the Godchild of Tiruvannamalai, South India (1918-2001). Lee is also a poet and lyricist. He occasionally offers seminars in North America and Europe on spiritual life, relationships and parenting.
- Author(s)Lee Lozowick
- PublisherHohm Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationPrescot
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHohm Press,U.S.
- Weight370 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.