Consider these sponsored items
- AU $26.50Free postage
- AU $28.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese beautiful photographs from award-winning National Geographic photographer Robert Clark offer a fascinating new view of bird feathers. Each detailed close-up image is paired with informative text about the function and evolution of that feather, making this handsome volume the perfect marriage of art and science.
- Author BiographyRobert Clark is a freelance photographer based in New York City. His previous work has focused on a wide range of subjects, including the evolution of dogs, high school football, the life of Charles Darwin, and the secrets of the world's greatest taxidermists. A longtime photographer for National Geographic, Clark has photographed more than thirty stories for the magazine, including over a dozen covers.
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication12/04/2016
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Note70 full-colour photographs, jacketed
- Weight816 g
- Width184 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Photographer(s)Robert Clark
- Introduction byCarl Zimmer
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.