Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.23+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book helps you discover the secrets to making machine-quilted feather motifs fuss-free and fun! You can take the intimidation out of machine quilting classic feather motifs with this easy-to-follow handbook! You can discover a new technique in each chapter, along with projects for practice. You can choose from 14 projects that show you how to quilt straight-spine feathers, plus wreaths, curves, and cables. You can learn to draw motifs or use the designs provided. You can see how different quilting designs can change the look of a quilt; a gorgeous photo gallery shows examples. Bonus! Fast and Free feather patterns - drawing required - are provided for long-arm quilting machines.
- Author BiographyA well-known and prolific machine quilter, Lee Cleland made her first quilt in 1968 and enjoys sharing what she's learned with other quilters.
- Author(s)Lee Cleland
- PublisherMartingale & Company
- Date of Publication14/08/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWoodinville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMartingale & Company
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight635 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine25 mm
Most relevant reviews
- barbra277015 May, 2014by
Every quilter needs this book
Every quilter needs this book it is a step by step guide to perfect feathers, now out of print so hard to find but worth trying
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.