All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionFeature-based techlogy is the key factor towards meeting the increasingly high demands of improving and speeding up the product development process from concept to customer feedback, and is therefore expected to be able to provide for a better approach to integrate the complete product design process chain. Feature Based Product Life-Cycle Modelling is dedicated to exploring the progress towards an integrated solution for the product creation process based on feature techlogy. Hence, it encompasses significant phases of the product creation process, from conceptual design to recycling, including the following topics: *Life-phases modelling; *Kwledge based engineering; *Multiple-view geometric modelling; *Techlogical links among assemblies; *Manufacturing process cost estimation; *Manufacturing modelling; *Machining preparation; *Product deterioration prediction; *Product recovery estimation. For each topic, a state of the art, theoretic bases, tentative solutions and illustrative examples are detailed, demonstrating the successful application of feature techlogy to the modelling of invative products and the efficient control of their design. The book is a selection of proceedings from the International Conference on Feature Modelling in Advanced Design-for-the-Life-Cycle Systems (FEATS 2001), which was sponsored by the International Federation for Information Processing (IFIP) and held in Valenciennes, France in June 2001.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/03/2013
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleIFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology
- Series Part/Volume Number109
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight320 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byGustav J Olling,Rene Soenen
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.